Services

Our service department is dedicated to providing optimal efficient and effective service in a rapid timely matter.

For big warehouses we design resident technician proposals to save money and to offer them propermanagement of big equipment fleet, with exclusive software, offering more efficient service. We provide fast response, 90% of the service calls will be attended the same day; 70% of service calls remains working after our technician visit, and the rest of the 30%, we receive the parts and the next day we take care of the customer and leave the equipment running.

We visit our customers frequently to follow up the equipment that we sold and services done, to obtain feedback and always look to improve our services experience with clients.